Damn skippy we made it.
From our wild ride on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway in New York, down the mountainous Blue Ridge Parkway, across tornado alley, and over the Hoover dam– we soaked up, survived and surrendered over 4,000 miles together on this cross country road trip.
Lubricating this road trip was our deluxe accommodations; our new vintage 1978 Bluebird Wanderlodge bus with our Honda Civic in tow. Making the journey spectacular was our visitors and visits along the way. We arranged sleep overs, and play dates, hitchhikers, new acquaintances, and reunions. Now, we hang out a bit longer, pack our cupboard with unnecessary amounts of spoils for sharing, and even take mini road trips (on top of our main road trip), in the car to expand our local reach – it’s freakin’ awesome.
Continue reading Chapter CY2: Our First Cross Country Vintage Bus Road Trip
- Experience a Vortex in Sedona Arizona, Red Rock State Park, AZ
- Eat Ice Cream at Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, Vermont
- Bike Block Island, Rhode Island
- See Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bike a part of the 21 mile abandon Railroad path, Veronica State Trail, Oregon
- Walk Angel Island, San Francisco, CA
- Photograph the New Mexico Cliff Dwellings, Mesa Verde National Monument
- Walk the Grand Canyon 4000 foot Skywalk, Grand Canyon, AZ
- Milk a Cow at a Farm in New England
- Watch a
Space Shuttle Satellite Launch, Cape Canaveral, FL
- See the City of Savannah, Georgia
- See the Garden of the Gods, Colorado
- Take a Basecamp Adventure on Maine Huts & Trails, Maine
- Boondock Camp in the Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
- See the Great Smokey Mountains, Tennessee
- Urban Camp in Quebec City, Canada, Miami, FL, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Salt Lake City, UT
- Drive the Motorhome through the Florida Keys
- Drive the Motorhome through the 654 mile, World’s Longest Yard Sale, West Unity, Ohio to Gadsden, Alabama
- Drive Cape Hatteras National Seashore, NC
Okay, Let’s Create Some Urgency with An Incentive
Post YOUR Bucket List on Facebook or your BLOG for all to see and tag @cheddaryeti or post your link on the Cheddar Yeti Facebook page– we’ll email the first one of you a $5 iTunes gift-code. Sweet.