Peep our video – we took on the gypsum dunes of White Sands National Monument.
Driving a motorhome up into the Gila National Forest and Gila Hot Springs is indeed treacherous. However, when your more adventurous self convinces your more practical self that the beauty awaiting you is worth drive… this is where you might end up.
- Experience a Vortex in Sedona Arizona, Red Rock State Park, AZ
- Eat Ice Cream at Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, Vermont
- Bike Block Island, Rhode Island
- See Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bike a part of the 21 mile abandon Railroad path, Veronica State Trail, Oregon
- Walk Angel Island, San Francisco, CA
- Photograph the New Mexico Cliff Dwellings, Mesa Verde National Monument
- Walk the Grand Canyon 4000 foot Skywalk, Grand Canyon, AZ
- Milk a Cow at a Farm in New England
- Watch a
Space ShuttleSatellite Launch, Cape Canaveral, FL
- See the City of Savannah, Georgia
- See the Garden of the Gods, Colorado
- Take a Basecamp Adventure on Maine Huts & Trails, Maine
- Boondock Camp in the Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
- See the Great Smokey Mountains, Tennessee
- Urban Camp in Quebec City, Canada, Miami, FL, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Salt Lake City, UT
- Drive the Motorhome through the Florida Keys
- Drive the Motorhome through the 654 mile, World’s Longest Yard Sale, West Unity, Ohio to Gadsden, Alabama
- Drive Cape Hatteras National Seashore, NC
Okay, Let’s Create Some Urgency with An Incentive
Post YOUR Bucket List on Facebook or your BLOG for all to see and tag @cheddaryeti or post your link on the Cheddar Yeti Facebook page– we’ll email the first one of you a $5 iTunes gift-code. Sweet.