From the Pizza Coast to the Burrito Coast, Our First Trip Across The USA In The New Bus.
YES, we’re stoked. That raw, ‘butterflies in your stomach’ kind of excitement you get when you’re about to embark on something completely new. Kind of like when we first set out 3 years ago as nomads, it feels like we’re once again jumping into the axis mundi… or Pandora’s box? We’re never sure which or if they’re really one in the same?
Continue reading USA Coast to Coast, New Directions Unfurl.
- Experience a Vortex in Sedona Arizona, Red Rock State Park, AZ
- Eat Ice Cream at Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, Vermont
- Bike Block Island, Rhode Island
- See Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bike a part of the 21 mile abandon Railroad path, Veronica State Trail, Oregon
- Walk Angel Island, San Francisco, CA
- Photograph the New Mexico Cliff Dwellings, Mesa Verde National Monument
- Walk the Grand Canyon 4000 foot Skywalk, Grand Canyon, AZ
- Milk a Cow at a Farm in New England
- Watch a
Space Shuttle Satellite Launch, Cape Canaveral, FL
- See the City of Savannah, Georgia
- See the Garden of the Gods, Colorado
- Take a Basecamp Adventure on Maine Huts & Trails, Maine
- Boondock Camp in the Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
- See the Great Smokey Mountains, Tennessee
- Urban Camp in Quebec City, Canada, Miami, FL, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Salt Lake City, UT
- Drive the Motorhome through the Florida Keys
- Drive the Motorhome through the 654 mile, World’s Longest Yard Sale, West Unity, Ohio to Gadsden, Alabama
- Drive Cape Hatteras National Seashore, NC
Okay, Let’s Create Some Urgency with An Incentive
Post YOUR Bucket List on Facebook or your BLOG for all to see and tag @cheddaryeti or post your link on the Cheddar Yeti Facebook page– we’ll email the first one of you a $5 iTunes gift-code. Sweet.