When you’re camping on the streets of Los Angeles, pulling out the charcoal grill isn’t in the cards. So, besides seeing the sights; Hollywood, Venice Beach, Griffith Park and the likes... fascinating food and drink are the top of my itinerary.
So, basically with three days, there just isn’t enough time to hit it all. If you’re gonna Eat Out in L.A. here are just a few things we liked while in town.
Oh, and just ignore those skinny bitches that look at you cross as you shovel an all beef hot dog, piled high with chili and onions down your throat. They’re just jealous that you’re out of the closet about your eating pleasures.
We rolled with the locals and got some dandy delights along with the ten cent tour, we were happy, street, campers!
- Pinks Chili Dogs in Hollywood
- Thai in Thai town (Missed Thai Elvis… but there’s always next time)
- Drinks at the Dresden with a swanky piano duet
- Sushi in North Hills: Shogun (cheap college diggs, worth the sake)
- Milk (bakery) in Beverly Hills. So, so.
- Pizza in Venice Beach at the Sidewalk Cafe
…ignore those skinny bitches that look at you cross as you shovel an all beef hot dog, piled high with chili and onions down your throat.
Really though, check out yelp.com for all oodles of hip eateries and trendy roach coach restaurants on wheels.
One response to “Eating Out in L.A.”
[…] Local Grub: […]